With the US economy in a recession, consumers are constantly searching for opportunities to save money. Couponing is more important now than ever and can encourage spending all while saving money for consumers. Mobile coupons are becoming a very popular and effective tool for retailers and provide unparalleled convenience for consumers. Integration of mobile coupons with a mobile marketing campaign can provide great incentives and generally yield much higher response rates.
Use the iMessenger platform to create the following types of mobile coupons:
- Cents-off or dollars-off
- Multiple-purchase. The consumer is required to buy more than one of a given product.
- Time-release. Coupons with different expiration dates are distributed together to encourage repeat purchase
- Self-destruct. Coupons are printed to overlap and consumers choose one deal or another.
- Crossruff. The consumer gets a coupon for one product, often related, when purchasing another.
- Sweepstakes-entry or personalized. The coupon can be redeemed only at specific locations such as a chain of stores.
- Universal coupon. Manufacturer distributes a high value coupon good on multiple products within the manufacturer’s product lines.
Mobile coupons can take the form of a unique code in an SMS message, a 2-D bar code, or a QR code.
Click below to enlarge screenshot